Human Highway is a comedy film starring and co-directed by Neil Young under his pseudonym Bernard Shakey. Dean Stockwell co-directed the film and acted along with Russ Tamblyn, Dennis Hopper, and the band Devo. Included is a collaborative performance of "Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)" by Devo and Young with Booji Boy singing lead vocals and Young playing lead guitar.
The film was shown in only select theaters and was not released on VHS until 1995. It received poor reviews upon its premiere and with the benefit of hindsight has received favorable reviews more recently.
Maybe will come slow .... but worth IT !!!
Soon i will try to upload a warez download links ;)
This 1990 recording contains one of the best African blues tunes ever recorded, and a classic Ali Farka Toure moment. As the electric guitar roars in at the opening, punctured by a darting harmonica line, "Heygana" lays out the roots and branches of the blues in its journey from west Africa to the Americas, and more importantly, back again. Sung in the Songhai language, pushed by a vaguely reggae groove and pulled along by a sometimes idiosyncratic percussion line on a calabash, it pretty well epitomizes what Toure is about. The sound is stripped down, with the guitar and voice working a bare minimum groove. The calabash clicks, a thick stringed ngoni adds some punch, and a few tracks feature Toure on the njarka (fiddle). In addition to Rory McLeod's harmonica, there is one piece with The Chieftains' Seane Keane and Kevin Conneff on fiddle and bodhran (Irish goatskin drum), and a marvelous duet with saxophonist Steve Williamson that adds a little sideways R&B. The River is one of Toure's most straightforward recordings made in the decade after the light of his international fame had first shone. - Louis Gibson
01. Ai Bine
* Ali Farka Touré (Vocals; Electric Guitar; Acoustic Guitar; N'jarka)
* Amadou Cisse (Calabash; Percussion; Vocals)
* Mamaye Kouyate (N'goni 3,7)
* Rory McLeod (Harmonica 4)
* Seane Keane (Fiddle 2; Bodhran 2)
* Kevin Conneff (Fiddle 2; Bodhran 2)
Stoned, also known as The Wild and Wycked World of Brian Jones in the UK, is a 2005 film about Brian Jones, one of the founding members of The Rolling Stones. The film is a cinematic work of historical fiction, taking as its premise the idea that Jones was murdered by Frank Thorogood, a builder whom had been hired to renovate and improve Jones's house Cotchford Farm in East Sussex. The film also paints a picture of Jones's use of alcohol and drugs, and his relationships with Anita Pallenberg and Anna Wohlin.
The film was directed by Stephen Woolley, and written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. Leo Gregory played the role of Brian Jones and Paddy Considine of Frank Thorogood.
This film grossed $38,922 in limited theatrical release in the United States, but has performed strongly in the home video market in the US.
Download links: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Labels: Beat Club
Back In The Night-Wilko Johnson
Barbed Wire Blues-Wilko Johnson
Call It What You Want-Wilko Johnson
Don't Let Your Daddy Know-Wilko Johnson
Going Back Home-Wilko Johnson
Ice On The Motorway-Wilko Johnson
Live In Japan, 2000-Wilko Johnson
Pull The Cover-Wilko Johnson
Red Hot Rocking Blues-Wilko Johnson
Wilko Johnson's Solid Senders-Wilko Johnson
Part 1 Part 2
Black Scorpion (1995)
Darcy is a cop who is also a supehero named Black Scorpion at night who kicks and beats evildoers to a pulp. She soon catches wind of an asthmatic mad scientist who plans on tainting the city’s air supply with a toxin. Only Darcy in her superhero garb can stop him with the assistance of a petty thief named Argyle and a really cool car.
A masked woman, dressed in a revealing black outfit, beats up bad guys and drives around in a car specifically designed to fight crime. The idea has an irresistible voyeuristic / fetishistic appeal, but the result here is an utter disappointment. The first mistake was the overly serious tone, which doesn’t really serve the ludicrous material very well. The second was the miscasting of Joan Severance in the title role. Sure, she has a good body, but they could have picked a woman with an even better body AND a more attractive face, or a less wooden actress, or someone more adept at martial arts.
Black Scorpion II: Aftershock (1997)
Also known as Black Scorpion II: Ground Zero, is a comedy-action film starring Joan Severance as a crime fighting superhero. Roger Corman was the executive producer.
Darcy Walker is a police detective in Angel City, a fictionalized version of Los Angeles. Her secret identity is the Black Scorpion, a comic book style vigilante. The Black Scorpion does not have any super powers but, like Batman, she fights for justice using a combination of martial arts and advanced technology, including her high-tech car, the Scorpionmobile. The film's exaggerated characters and unrealistic events are portrayed with a humorous camp aesthetic.
James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix (born Johnny Allen Hendrix, November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970) was an American guitarist and singer-songwriter. He is often considered to be the greatest electric guitarist in the history of rock music by other musicians and commentators in the industry, and one of the most important and influential musicians of his era across a range of genres. After initial success in Europe, he achieved fame in the United States following his 1967 performance at the Monterey Pop Festival. Later, Hendrix headlined the iconic 1969 Woodstock Festival and the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival. Hendrix often favored raw overdriven amplifiers with high gain and treble and helped develop the previously undesirable technique of guitar amplifier feedback. More...
Labels: Music Video
1. Willie Nelson - (previously unreleased, take 2)
2. Willie Nelson - (previously unreleased, take 3)
3. Willie Nelson - (previously unreleased, insert 1)
4. Willie Nelson - (previously unreleased, insert 2)
5. Willie Nelson - (previously unreleased, remake take 1)
6. Willie Nelson - (remake take 2)
7. Johnny Bratton - (previously unreleased, take 4)
8. Johnny Bratton - (previously unreleased, insert 1)
9. Johnny Bratton - (previously unreleased, insert 1)
10. Archie Moore - (previously unreleased)
1. Go Ahead John - (previously unreleased, part one)
2. Go Ahead John - (previously unreleased, part two A)
3. Go Ahead John - (previously unreleased, part two B)
4. Go Ahead John - (previously unreleased, part two C)
5. Go Ahead John - (previously unreleased, part one remake)
6. Duran - (previously unreleased, take 4)
7. Duran - (take 6)
8. Sugar Ray - (previously unreleased)
1. Right Off - (take 10)
2. Right Off - (previously unreleased, take 10)
3. Right Off - (previously unreleased, take 11)
4. Right Off - (previously unreleased, take 12)
5. Yesternow - (previously unreleased, take 16)
6. Yesternow - (previously unreleased, new take 4)
7. Honky Tonk - (previously unreleased, take 2)
8. Honky Tonk - (previously unreleased, take 5)
1. Ali - (previously unreleased, take 3)
2. Ali - (previously unreleased, take 4)
3. Konda - (previously unreleased)
4. Nem Um Talvez - (previously unreleased, take 17)
5. Nem Um Talvez - (previously unreleased, take 19)
6. Little High People - (previously unreleased, take 7)
7. Little High People - (previously unreleased, take 8)
8. Nem Um Talvez - (previously unreleased, take 3)
9. Nem Um Talvez - (take 4A)
10. Selim - (take 4B)
11. Little Church - (previously unreleased, take 7)
12. Little Church - (take 10)
1. The Mask - (previously unreleased, part one)
2. The Mask - (previously unreleased, part two)
3. Right Off
Dancing at the Blue Iguana is an american drama film, directed by Michael Radford about the lives of strippers in an adult club. It was based on an improvisational workshop involving the lead actors. An up-close and personal look, on stage and backstage, at five ecdysiasts who dance at the Blue Iguana in L.A. Stormy is melancholy and distant; a man from her past has come to town and wants to see her. Jasmine writes poetry and may have met someone - Dennis, who organizes readings at a coffee house. Angel, a ditzy stoner, wants a foster child; a Russian hitman is smitten by her. Jessie is new in town, a vulnerable adolescent who tries to act grown up. Jo is brassy, in-your-face, and pregnant. Eddie runs the place with help from Bobby. A big weekend is coming up, so he's hired Nico to headline. The women look for reassurance; some find it in each other.
Download Links: 1 2 3 4